What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
Discover how to repair PS3 errors such as the yellow light of death and other PS3 error codes from home in just 1 hour!
- You don’t need to worry “what if I get errors again” as the PS3 Manual is yours to keep!
- No need to worry and have sleepless nights, you’ll be able fix your PS3 for good!
- Stop Looking Around For A Fix! This website will solve your PS3 problems FAST
- Don’t risk your life with dangerous methods to fix your PS3!
- Save your money no need to pay $200-$300 to Sony
Is anyone buying it?Here I can provide you with some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. PS3 Manual scores 67.68/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.Ps3Manual.com, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. As of the time of writing the standard price for the product is $37.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: Ps3Manual.com you’ll also be taken through to Ps3Manual.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. In this case though, because you arrived at the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. The cost to you is the same regardless of which method you choose You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)